Saturday, March 21, 2015

TAG: Get to know me better

Because many of you liked my previous tag, the Travel TAG, I decided to fill in another tag. I picked some questions from already existing tags and made my own of it! It includes many random questions, so be prepared :) I hope you'll like to read it and to get to know me better.
Feel free to use the questions too if you like. Let me know because I'd love to read your answers.

With my sisss
Do you have siblings?
Yes, I have one sister called Nina! She is 15 and one of my best friends. We have the same interests and we almost never argue. I'm gonna miss her so much next year!

What eye color do you have?
Green. My parents and sister have blue eyes so I don't know how I ended up with this color hahaha.

What are your favorite clothes stores?
My favorite one is H&M I think, because I can always find something nice there. I also like Pull & Bear and Bershka!



My city has the most delicious ice cream shop :)
What are your three favorite foods?
Definitely pizza, ice cream and chocolate. I don't think this needs much explanation, right? I also like healthier food by the way, I love salads and sandwiches!

Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have two cats and a rabbit! My cats are called Bambi and Vlinder (English: butterfly) and my rabbit is called Knabbel.

What are you planning to do today?
I'm planning to study for my test week which starts on thursday. The first test is history so that's going to be much work. I'm also afraid of the economics and maths tests because those are my least favorite subjects.

Last year's birthday party
When is your birthday?
My birthday is the 30th of may, so it's coming up soon. I'll turn seventeen this year! For me, it's the ideal birthday date because the temperatures are nice and it's the end of the school year. 

What is your favorite tv show?
Once Upon a Time, I love that show :) Who's with me?

To which concert would you love to go?
To an Imagine Dragons concert for sure. I love their music but I've never been to a concert of them. Oh and I'd love to go to a Coldplay concert once! 


Where would you like to live in the future?
Of course I'd like to live in the USA, that's why I do an exchange year! I'm probably going to live in a small town but I'd also like to live in a big city like New York or San Francisco. Another place I'd love to live in is Amsterdam, our capital city. It's a really beautiful city and quite different than other cities in the Netherlands. 

What’s the weather like right now?
I get really depressed when I look outside, because it's raining cats and dogs. It's around 7 degrees and that won't get much better the next few days. I want summer!

If you’ll get one million euros, what would you do with it?
I think I'd immediately plan a trip around the world, haha! One of my dreams is to travel around the world in one year or so. I'd also give a part to charity because I don't think I'd know what to do with the rest of the money.

I love baby animals
What’s your favorite season?
Spring for sure. And guess what, spring officially started yesterday. The temperatures are nice but it's not too hot, it's almost the end of the school year, there are many flowers and baby animals are born :) I only like the winter because of the snow, but not because I have to cycle to school in the morning when it's freezing cold. 

What were you doing three hours ago?
Since it is a saturday right now, I was sleeping at that time. Or just waking up. 

Do you wear glasses or contact lenses?
I wear contact lenses every day. I also have glasses but I only wear them at long flights or just before I go to bed.

Spanish
I'm just soo happy during school
What are your favorite school subjects?
I think those are social sciences, philosophy and Spanish. Social sciences is about different topics like politic and society which I really like. During philosophy class we talk about all kinds of topics and it's just a lot of fun. And I like learning languages, so Spanish is perfect for that. 


What are your 3 favorite quotes?
'There are only two ways to live your life. One as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.' - Albert Einstein
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.' - Martin Luther King Jr.
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

That's the end of the tag! I hoped you enjoyed reading it. If you have any requests of things you'd like to see on my blog, let me know :)

What's your favorite quote?

2 comments:

  1. Leuk zo'n tag! Ik wil binnenkort ook een tag gaan doen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah, I'll fill in the questions myself in a new blog post! You're subscribed to my blog, right? Then you'll find out first when I upload it :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete